Who am I?

Hello. My names Adam Greathead and i am a 23 year old gardener from Stourbridge in the West Midlands. I live here at 'Duck Pools' so named as we are fans and live amongst ducks (amongst other things). I live with my family and our little b order terrier Monty. All things plant-related fall to me as head Gardener.For about 10 years i have also tended two allotments (named vegetable garden from now on).
Beingpart of our localgardeningguildfor several years i am now vegetable judgefor our meetings and speakers secretary. I am also Secretary to NVS West Mids D.A.
I have written gardening articles for several publications and currently write for 'Simply Veg' magazine (available from NVS).

Saturday 26 May 2012

Holiday snaps from Somerset...


The water at Cheddar

Grabbing a cuppa at the cafe!

Some even grabbed a cream tea!

Looking down the gorge
They even had my porch here!
Tower steps at Wells Cathedral
The entrance to the Bishop's palace and gardens
Part of the Bishop's palace, Wells Somerset.

Cassy seemed to be enjoying herslef too.



No comments:

Post a Comment